How efficient thinking adds up to big savings.
Heating and cooling can account for more than half of your home’s total utility bill.* So when looking for ways to cut your energy costs, be sure to think about a high-efficiency system. High-efficiency systems are easily identified by reading the yellow-and-black EnergyGuide label found on the equipment.
Most of our installations come standard with a 10 Year Extended Warranty. This means that your furnace, air conditioner and water heater will have a parts and labour warranty for 10 years. Remember...good warranties do not replace the need for routine preventitive maintenance. Just like a car, your comfort system needs to be maintained as outlined in the installation manual(s), by a qualified technician to ensure that it is operating safely and efficiently. Prevent problems before they start with a Planned Service Maintenance Agreement. Ask for details.
BASIC LIMITED WARRANTY FROM LENNOX
LENNOX EXTENDED LIMITED WARRANTY
COMPLETE CARE PLUS™ EXTENDED WARRANTY
We have many Financing options available. You can choose 90 day, 6 month or 12 month deferrals...or finance whatever you need for a number of years. Of course we also accept Cheque, Visa, Mastercard, & Interac.
Create the home you want, with the help of TD
We offer fast and affordable financing through TD Canada Trust that can help you make the right long-term decision when it comes to improving, renovating and upgrading your home.
Flexibility: You can choose the amortization period that works with your cash flow and budget. You can take up to 15 years to repay your loan and defer the first payment to a later date.1
Convenience: You don’t need to visit a TD branch to apply and your payments will be automatically withdrawn from your bank account.
Savings: You get a competitive interest rate and there are no administration fees. You can also choose repayment options that help you reduce the overall cost of borrowing.
As an authorized dealer of TD Canada Trust’s Home Improvement Dealer Financing Program we can show you how to build a financing plan that fits your budget and lifestyle.
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com or by calling 1-866-373-9450
1 Some conditions apply.
Home Improvement Financing Programs
SNAP Home Finance offers financing for homeowners across Canada for a variety of Home Improvement products.
Promotional Programs Tailored To You And Your Customer
- Equal Monthly Payments up to 60 months
- Extended Amortization up to 15 years (on certain assets)
- Deferrals (No Payment. No Interest)
- Interest rate buy downs
- Exclusive manufacturer sponsored financing programs
Flexible Financial Products
- All loans are completely open
- Payout at any time without penalty
- Customer Care Centre provides access to customer accounts 24/7/365
Benefits of renting are:
- Utility or PAP billed (pre-approved payment from your bank account)
- No up-front equipment costs, free installation
- Low, affordable monthly rental rates
- 10-year service and maintenance, and priority access to our service network for emergency or standard repairs
- Optional upgrades throughout the term
One Dealer Financial also provides financing solutions at competitive rates for those who see value in buying their equipment.
- Affordable monthly payments: Automated bank withdrawals or Utility billed so your account always stays clean and up to date
- Flexible payment terms